Shimano 20 Saragosa SW5000XG Fishing Reel
- 6 Months Warranty
- Low stock - 8 items left
- Inventory on the way
A true glutton for punishment, the legacy of the versatile Saragosa SW starts a new chapter with enhanced capabilities and features to dominate the saltwater realm. The Saragosa SW now features Infinity Drive Technology and increases the reel’s winding torque under load by 30% compared to its predecessor to give anglers a distinct advantage over hard fighting game fish.
Combined with a battle-tested rigid HAGANE Body that won’t flex under immense loads and the HAGANE Gear to create eternally smooth reeling, the capabilities of the Saragosa SW make it a thoroughbred workhorse among saltwater spinning reels.
The Saragosa SW also features a IPX8-rated waterproof Cross Carbon drag and X-Protect for high-level water resistance to create long-lasting durability without sacrificing performance. No matter whether anglers are fishing inshore or offshore, jigging for bottom fish or casting baits at tailing fish, they can count on — just like they always have — the Saragosa SW to stay smooth no matter the conditions and perform when needed most. The bar is raised for saltwater spinning reels.
- X Shield - By providing dependable sealing structures and gaskets at 12 critical locations throughout the reel body, we are able to create a water resistant structure that is highly reliable and durable. Ensuring that it can hold up when used in extreme saltwater conditions
- X Protect - By combining a water repellent coating and a specially designed, water channeling, labyrinth construction, X-Protect provides high-level water resistance without sacrificing light gear and rotor rotation
- X Tough Drag - It's all about leverage. Shimano repositioned the reel handle closer to the body to increase cranking leverage, rigidity and torque. There's less side-to-side tilt when you're either fighting a big bass, working a big crankbait down deep, or throwing extra large baits to bass, muskie, striped bass, red fish, and calicos
- Slient Drive - From the fundamental, whole body design to the most intricate parts of the drive train, including the drive gear, wormshaft, wormshaft pin and wormshaft gear, every piece has been carefully reviewed, and the smallest clearance gaps and wobbles have been eliminated to the highest tolerances
- X-Ship provides improved gear durability. By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the pinion gear maintains precise alignment with the drive gear. This means the gears will stay in the same position under the heaviest loads. The added benefit is that friction between the spool shaft and gear are eliminated. This will enhance the casting performance of the reel with lighter lures, and allow for longer casts
Shimano 20 Saragosa Sw5000xg Fishing Reel
- Model: 5000XG
- Bearings: 5+1
- Max Drag kg: 10
- Ratio: 6.2:1
- Mono Cap KG: 4/200
- Braid Cap LB/YD: 20/245
- Weight Grams: 455
Product Type: FISHING REEL
Item no. 537322