This policy sets out details of the delivery service we provide for your online purchases. If you require assistance or have any questions, please contact us on our Delivery Hotline 7973352.
WHERE WE DELIVER
- We provide delivery service to all addresses within Male’ and Hulhumale’ City. All orders over MVR 300 qualify for free delivery, while orders under MVR 300 are subject to a MVR 50 delivery fee.
- In addition, we do delivery of goods up to Jetty/boat. Note that we do not engage in loading goods to boat.
- In cases where the goods are requested to be delivered to a vessel, details should be filled in ‘Delivery address’ fields provided at check out.
- Customer can choose to pick up the items at Sonee Hardware – Janavaree Magu, Sonee Home - Majeedhee Magu, Sonee Fishing - Boduthakurufaanu Magu and Sonee Hardware Hulhumale' - Nirolhu Magu, please select ‘Pick up’ from delivery option at check-out
HOW AND WHEN WE DELIVER
- Deliveries are carried out within 24 hours of purchase.
- All deliveries are carried out between 10.00am to 10.00pm Saturday to Thursday.
- Orders received on a Friday or public holiday; delivery will be processed on the following business day.
- Delivery timings are subject to change depending on the items and the working hours. In such cases, recipient would be notified.
- During this period, packages will be delivered to ground floor.
- Our staff will not enter any building under any circumstances.
- Sonee Hardware will not be responsible for any late delivery or failure to deliver due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- All deliveries will be made in accordance to the safety & precautional measures advised by HPA.
ACCEPTANCE OF DELIVERY
- No delivery notes will require signatures and should be acknowledged via sms, viber, whatsapp or email.
- Before goods are dispatched, delivery personal shall contact the specified recipient via a phone call to re-confirm the address and availability of the recipient at the delivery address.
- SONEE HARDWARE shall not be responsible for the damage or loss of any product once delivery has been confirmed either by the original recipient or by a third-party recipient (nominee by the original recipient).
PICK UP FROM STORE
Customer can choose to collect items from our store:
- Before placing order, select the “Pickup from Store” button from delivery options on the checkout page.
- Items will be ready for pick up within 6 Hours from the order confirmation time during the operating hours.
- Items are to be collected from the respective outlet which was selected at checkout.
- To collect the items, you will need to bring the Sales Order number and National Identity Card.
We hope you will be happy with your purchase. However, in the unlikely event if you are unsatisfied with the purchase or received incorrect, damaged item, you can request for a return, replacement or an exchange.
Exchanges can only be made for goods of equal value, or as part payment for higher valued goods. In case of higher value, you will be invoiced for the balance amount. No partial refund will be given and therefore exchanges for a lower priced item(s) are not permitted.
How to return:
- If the product received is damaged, then bring it to the notice of the delivery personnel immediately at the time of delivery or when picking up the items from our outlet.
- In case of defective items, you may return within 24 hours of delivery in their original packaging. We shall not accept any good(s) used or not in the condition in which it was delivered.
For refunds please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our hotline 797 3352 and provide description of the items you would like to return, invoice or bill number and the reason for return in your email.
- Our products are covered by various warranty periods, depending on the brand and type of the item. The warranty coverage period will be displayed next to each brand or item in our stores and on our website.
- The warranty period starts from the date of purchase, as indicated on the original invoice.
Eligibility for Warranty Claims:
All returned items must be received in their original condition, undamaged, and packed in the original packaging, along with satisfactory proof of purchase, which includes the bill or invoice. Items must be in brand-new condition and suitable for restocking. We do not accept the return of used or damaged goods, and customers will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
Hologram stickers or serial numbers must match those on the original invoice.
Under the warranty, the defective product will be repaired/replaced without any charge, provided we are satisfied that:
- The product have not been previously opened for repair, service, or altered by anyone other than the service provider.
- The product has not been tampered with.
- The serial number on the item have not been altered or removed.
- The failure has occurred due to a manufacturing or material defect.
- The product has been purchased from a Sonee Hardware store.
- Warranty will not allow products to be refunded without the original packaging and all standard accessories included with them.
- Transportation costs incurred in carrying the product to and from the Service Centre must be borne by the customer.
- Warranty is valid only in Maldives.
Warranty Claim Process:
- Customers should visit our outlet or service center to initiate a warranty claim.
- The Outlet Supervisor/Manager will assess the claim's eligibility.
- For discrepancies, the product will not be accepted,and customers will be informed accordingly.
- Accepted items will undergo diagnostic tests, and defective products will be addressed by our Service Center.
- Refunds,replacements,or repairs will be coordinated with the customer by our retail or sales team.
Our Commitment to Customer Satisfaction
Our commitment extends beyond the point of sale. We strive to provide exceptional after-sale service to ensure customer satisfaction.
Testing and Assurance
Before release, electronic and electrical items undergo rigorous testing to confirm their working condition. The "Tested Stamp" on the invoice serves as a testament to this commitment to quality.
Our knowledgeable and friendly retail and sales team is readily available to assist you with any questions or issues you may encounter with your product. Whether you need assistance setting up the product, troubleshooting technical difficulties, or understanding its various features, our team is here to help. You can reach our retail and sales team by phone or email.
For products covered under warranty (Bosch and Karcher), our service center team is here to assist you with any necessary repairs. Please visit our service center to initiate the repair process under the warranty claim.
If your product (Bosch and Karcher) requires replacement parts, we can provide them to you for a fee. Please contact our service center team for detailed information on pricing and availability.