Kobelco welding electrode RB 5kg pack
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- RB-26 is the traditional and advanced covered electrode for all-position welding (including vertical downward position) of mild steel sheets.
- RB-26 is a high titania type covered electrode for welding mild steel.
- It was developed in 1951.
- The R in RB stands for rutile, which is the major ingredient in the coating flux, while B symbolizes a slag-shield covered electrode.
- 26 represents the 26th year of the Showa era of Japan, corresponding to 1951 when it was developed.
Item no. 160010
Returns & Refunds policy: We hope you will be happy with your purchase. However, in the unlikely event if you are unsatisfied with the purchase or received incorrect, damaged item, you can request for a return, replacement or an exchange.
Exchanges can only be made for goods of equal value, or as part payment for higher valued goods. In case of higher value, you will be invoiced for the balance amount. No partial refund will be given and therefore exchanges for a lower priced item(s) are not permitted.
How to return: In case of defective items, you may return within 48 hours of delivery in their original packaging. We shall not accept any good(s) used or not in the condition in which it was delivered.
Deliveries: We provide delivery service to all addresses within Male’ and Hulhumale’ City.
All orders over MVR 300 qualify for free delivery, while orders under MVR 300 are subject to a MVR 50 delivery fee.
In addition, we do delivery of goods up to Jetty/boat.
Note that we do not engage in loading goods to boat.
Deliveries are carried out within 48 hours of purchase.