Fischer Hammerset Anchor EA II M12x50mm
Regular priceMVR 15.74
Price Excluding GST
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Fischer - Hammerset Anchor Ea Ii
The internally threaded anchor with a rim for simple Hammerset installation.
- The embossed rim prevents the anchor sleeve from slipping, thus ensuring a trouble-free hammerset installation.
- The metric internal thread means that it is possible to use standard screws or threaded rods for the ideal adaptation to suit the intended use.
- The EMS machine setting tool allows for effortless installation, particularly in the case of series installations.
- The embossing that is applied when expanding with the EHS Plus setting tool offers a simple control of the anchoring and provides increased safety.
- Fixing point at hef 25 mm prevents anchor of falling out of the drill hole before being expanded.
- The black fixing point prevents the anchor from falling out of the drill hole during overhead installation.
- Pipelines and ventilation ducts
- Sprinkler systems
- Cable conduits and wires
- Steel constructions
- Shuttering props
Building materialsApproved for:
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked, for the multiple fixings of non-load-bearing systems
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, non-cracked
- Concrete C12/15
- Natural stone with dense structure
Product Type: ANCHOR BOLT
Item no. 48284