Sds Plus Chisel 3pcs Set 019 457
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- 1 SDS plus pointed chisel 250 mm
- 1 SDS plus spade chisel 40 x 250 mm
- 1 SDS plus flat chisel 20 x 250 mm
- Pointed chisel for light demolition/renovation work in concrete, and breakthroughs in masonry.
- Flat chisel, 20 mm wide. Targeted cutting action allows precise correction work in concrete, as well as demolition and breakthroughs in masonry.
- Spade chisel, 40 mm wide, for large-area removal of plaster and light demolition work in masonry, for breaking up and loosening earth, screed and bitumen.
- High-grade steel and optimum hardening process guarantee long service life and consistent quality.
- Fast, tool-free drill bit and chisel changes thanks to SDS plus system saves a lot of time and effort.
- Suitable for use with light rotary and demolition hammers from all common power tool brands with SDS plus chuck.
Item no. 2 607 019 457
Returns & Refunds policy: We hope you will be happy with your purchase. However, in the unlikely event if you are unsatisfied with the purchase or received incorrect, damaged item, you can request for a return, replacement or an exchange.
Exchanges can only be made for goods of equal value, or as part payment for higher valued goods. In case of higher value, you will be invoiced for the balance amount. No partial refund will be given and therefore exchanges for a lower priced item(s) are not permitted.
How to return: In case of defective items, you may return within 48 hours of delivery in their original packaging. We shall not accept any good(s) used or not in the condition in which it was delivered.
Deliveries: We provide delivery service to all addresses within Male’ and Hulhumale’ City.
All orders over MVR 300 qualify for free delivery, while orders under MVR 300 are subject to a MVR 50 delivery fee.
In addition, we do delivery of goods up to Jetty/boat.
Note that we do not engage in loading goods to boat.
Deliveries are carried out within 48 hours of purchase.