Chicago Cutlery 3" Walnut Tradition Paring/Boning Knife
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
You'll like the feel of this Chicago Cutlery® knife in your hand, with its smooth wood handle and you'll love its precision. Triple-compression brass rivets give you added safety and stability and the stainless steel blade resists pitting, staining and rusting.
- Blade Size : 3 in
- Handle Type : Contoured
- Blade Material : Stainless Steel
- Handle Material : Wood
- Brass triple rivets securely fasten handle to tang for safety and stability
- Full-metal tang provides added strength, balance and control
- Contoured handles for comfort
- Stamped design
- Exclusive 25 deg Taper Grind® edge technology provides optimum sharpness for precise cutting and is easy to re-sharpen
- Sharpened for precision cutting
- High-carbon stainless steel blades stronger, harder blade resists stains, rust and pitting
- Hand washing recommended
Item no. 541792
Returns & Refunds policy: We hope you will be happy with your purchase. However, in the unlikely event if you are unsatisfied with the purchase or received incorrect, damaged item, you can request for a return, replacement or an exchange.
Exchanges can only be made for goods of equal value, or as part payment for higher valued goods. In case of higher value, you will be invoiced for the balance amount. No partial refund will be given and therefore exchanges for a lower priced item(s) are not permitted.
How to return: In case of defective items, you may return within 48 hours of delivery in their original packaging. We shall not accept any good(s) used or not in the condition in which it was delivered.
Deliveries: We provide delivery service to all addresses within Male’ and Hulhumale’ City.
All orders over MVR 300 qualify for free delivery, while orders under MVR 300 are subject to a MVR 50 delivery fee.
In addition, we do delivery of goods up to Jetty/boat.
Note that we do not engage in loading goods to boat.
Deliveries are carried out within 48 hours of purchase.