Karcher Hot Water High Pressure Cleaner HDS10/20-4M 900
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
HDS 10/20-4 M – the most powerful 3-phase hot water high-pressure cleaner in the Kärcher middle class. With 4-pole, water-cooled electric motor, 2 cleaning agent tanks, service electronics.
Uncompromising across the board: maximum pressure, maximum flow rate. The HDS 10/20-4 M hot water high-pressure cleaner is the most powerful machine in the Kärcher middle class. An innovative eco!efficiency mode as well as a precise cleaning agent dosing unit and the optimised burner engineering reduce environmental pollution and also benefit your wallet, whereas the patented nozzle technology, ceramic piston, turbo blower as well as the excellent pump efficiency ensure the best cleaning results. The operability, which is characterised for example by an intuitive dashboard, LED displays, as well as a clever mobility concept that makes handling the machine and its transport extremely easy is also optimal. What's more all service and maintenance work is also simple as all components are easily accessible and operating data can be called up easily at any time.
- Current type (Ph/V/Hz) 3 / 400 / 50
- Flow rate (l/h) 500 - 1000
- Working pressure (bar/MPa) 30 - 200 / 3 - 20
- Temperature (for supply 12 °C) (°C) min. 80 - max. 155
- Connected load (kW) 7,8
- Consumption of heating oil or gas at full load (kg/h) 6,4
- Consumption of heating oil in eco!efficiency mode (kg/h) 5,1
- Connection cable (m) 5
- Fuel tank (l) 25
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 168
- Weight incl. packaging (kg) 180
- Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm) 1330 x 750 x 1060
- Cleaning agent function, 20 + 10 l tank
- Spray gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 10 m, Longlife
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Tanks for cleaning agents, calcification protection and fuel that can be filled from the outside
- Control panel with display light
- Pressure switch-off
- Pole reverse plug (3~)
- Service electronics with LED display
- 2 cleaning agent tanks
- Dry-running protection
Item no. 1071900
Returns & Refunds policy: We hope you will be happy with your purchase. However, in the unlikely event if you are unsatisfied with the purchase or received incorrect, damaged item, you can request for a return, replacement or an exchange.
Exchanges can only be made for goods of equal value, or as part payment for higher valued goods. In case of higher value, you will be invoiced for the balance amount. No partial refund will be given and therefore exchanges for a lower priced item(s) are not permitted.
How to return: In case of defective items, you may return within 48 hours of delivery in their original packaging. We shall not accept any good(s) used or not in the condition in which it was delivered.
Deliveries: We provide delivery service to all addresses within Male’ and Hulhumale’ City.
All orders over MVR 300 qualify for free delivery, while orders under MVR 300 are subject to a MVR 50 delivery fee.
In addition, we do delivery of goods up to Jetty/boat.
Note that we do not engage in loading goods to boat.
Deliveries are carried out within 48 hours of purchase.