Fischer S-Plug S10
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The fischer expansion plug S is the original and the proven classic millions of times for decades. The plastic fixing is made entirely from high-quality nylon. As a result, the plug is particularly robust during installation and guarantees permanent security. As the plug only expands in two directions, it is possible to direct the expansion forces so that they run parallel to the edge of the building material by turning the plug. This prevents the building material from spalling due to fixings close to the edge. Wood or chipboard screws can be used to fix the object. The fischer expansion plug S is ideal for fixing in concrete and solid masonry.
- Drill diameter d0 10 [mm]
- Anchor length l 50 [mm]
- Min. drill hole depth h1 70 [mm]
- Wood and chipboard screws ds 6.0 - 8.0 [mm]
- The rimless plug is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation.
- Simple insertion due to the ease of pushing in the plug.
- The anti-rotation lock prevents rotation in the drill hole. This guarantees a high degree of safety during installation.
- The rimless plug sleeve allows for the plug to be set as deep as required below the plaster to the bearing substrate to achieve the maximum load-bearing capacity.
- As the plug only expands in two directions, it is possible to direct the expansion forces so that they run parallel to the edge of the building material by turning the plug. This allows for smaller edge distances.
- The slimline plug geometry makes it easy to push the plug into the drill hole. For a fast and simple installation.
- The anti-rotation lock prevents the plug rotating in the drill hole, thus guaranteeing a high level of installation safety.
- Mirror cabinets
- Electrical installations
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Natural stone with dense structure
- Solid brick made from lightweight concrete
- Solid brick
Fischer S-Plug S10
Item No. 50106