Fischer One Component Rapid Installation Foam PU1/750 B3
Regular priceMVR 398.15
Price Excluding GST
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Fischer - One Component Rapid Installation Foam Pu1/750 B3
- The reclosable fix adapter allows for immediate use and for the reuse of opened cans, thus guaranteeing long-lasting functionality.
- The used solid valve prevents adhesion when being stored horizontally and premature gas loss.
- The rapid installation foam has been approved as watertight by an external inspection and is thus suitable for use in wet conditions. It fulfils the requirements of a well foam.
- The ergonomic handle sits perfectly in the hand and allows for easy use.
- Bonding and sealing manhole rings
- Insulating and filling in roofing work and dry construction
- Insulating and filling window connection joints, around window sills and shutter boxes
- Insulating and filling finished elements, wall connections and wall penetrations
Building materialsBonds to all standard building materials such as:
- Anodised layer
- Gypsum plasterboard
- Sand-lime brick
- Plastics (not on PE, PP, Teflon, silicone)
- Metals with priming coat
- 1-component PU foam
- Building material class B2 or B3
- Processing temperature environment: +5 °C to +35 °C (can temperature: +5 °C to +25 °C)
- Non-tacky within approx. 20 minutes
- Can be cut within approx. 40 minutes
- Cures within 5 to 8 hours
- Temperature resistant from -40 °C to +90 °C
- Layer thicknesses > 50 mm: foam in several layers and then dampen.
- Fresh foam stains can be removed immediately with fischer PU cleaner.
Item No. 050427