Chicago Cutlery Insignia Steel 13 Pcs Block Set
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
Contoured knives, stainless steel throughout, were inspired by professional kitchens and purpose-built for specific tasks.
Comfortably contoured stainless-steel handles hold the high-carbon stainless-steel blades of a set that equips your kitchen like a pro’s—for slicing, dicing, peeling, paring and chopping. Includes steak knives for meals and a 12-slot wood block for storage.
- Contoured stainless-steel handles are sleek and contemporary, and fit comfortably in the hand
- High-carbon stainless steel creates stronger, harder blades to resist stains, rust and pitting
- Signature 26-Degree Taper Grind® edge for optimum sharpness, precise cutting and easy sharpening
- Forged design for increased weight and balance
- Full metal tangs provide added strength, balance, and control
- Contemporary and stylish gray washed wood block keeps knives secure.
- Hand wash and dry immediately to keep in best condition
- Chef Knife 8'' x 1
- Serrated Bread Knife 8'' x 1
- Santoku Knife 7'' x 1
- Utility Knife 8'' x 1
- Paring Knife 3.25'' x 1
- Steak Knives 4.5'' x 1
- Shears x 1
- Wood Block x 1
Chicago Cutlery Knives Use & Care
- For best results, hand wash your knives with soap and water and dry immediately.
- Soaking wood-handled knives in water can remove the natural oils from the handles.
- DO NOT put knives in the dishwasher. Dishwasher use may cause nicks on the blade edges. Additionally, the heat and detergent may have a corrosive effect on the knives and damage the handle.
- DO NOT cut through bone with knives or use knives to poke, pry or separate frozen foods.
- DO NOT use knives as screwdrivers or can openers. This is not their intended purpose and can bend or break the blade or edge.
- Sharp knives should never be stored loose in a drawer because contact with hard objects can dull the blade. Many CHICAGO CUTLERY sets are sold with a hardwood block for safe, convenient storage.
- MAGNASTRIP® storage is another way for convenient and safe storage, saving counter space with a magnetic strip.
- CHICAGO CUTLERY knives purchased individually are available in blade protectors. The blade protectors help keep the knife sharp and provide safe and convenient storage at home.
Sharpeners are not for use on scalloped or serrated edges. For optimum performance, knives should be sharpened after every couple of uses. Use a scouring powder after use to clean and remove metal particles from your sharpening steel. After cleaning the steel, rinse with water, dry it thoroughly and store in a dry place.
- Hold sharpening steel point down on flat stable surface such as a table or cutting board.
- Angle knife blade approximately 15 degrees from the sharpening steel. Imagine the knife blade is at approximately 11 o’clock and 1 o’clock.
- Pull the knife down and across the sharpening steel in a slight arc, pulling the knife handle toward you. Repeat on the other side of the steel.
- Repeat these steps 3-5 times, alternating the right and left side of the cutting edge.
Item no. 541778
Returns & Refunds policy: We hope you will be happy with your purchase. However, in the unlikely event if you are unsatisfied with the purchase or received incorrect, damaged item, you can request for a return, replacement or an exchange.
Exchanges can only be made for goods of equal value, or as part payment for higher valued goods. In case of higher value, you will be invoiced for the balance amount. No partial refund will be given and therefore exchanges for a lower priced item(s) are not permitted.
How to return: In case of defective items, you may return within 48 hours of delivery in their original packaging. We shall not accept any good(s) used or not in the condition in which it was delivered.
Deliveries: We provide delivery service to all addresses within Male’ and Hulhumale’ City.
All orders over MVR 300 qualify for free delivery, while orders under MVR 300 are subject to a MVR 50 delivery fee.
In addition, we do delivery of goods up to Jetty/boat.
Note that we do not engage in loading goods to boat.
Deliveries are carried out within 48 hours of purchase.