With the WV 5 Premium, Kärcher, the inventor of the battery-powered Window Vac, is bringing a device to the market which perfects the effortless, streak-free and drip-free cleaning of windows. Longer cleaning sessions are possible without problems thanks to the extended battery running time. Thanks to the practical battery replacement system, purchasing a second battery makes non-stop window cleaning possible.
The device’s soft handle ensures the WV 5 Plus outperforms the previous range in handling and ergonomics. The device is also fitted with spacers on the suction nozzle. This feature allows better cleaning of windows right up to the edges. A narrow suction nozzle for lattice windows is included in the scope of delivery. The perfect combination of spray bottle and microfibre wiping cloth guarantees effective cleaning and, in combination with the battery-powered Window Vac, perfectly clean windows.
- Dirty water tank capacity (ml): 100
- Battery charging time (min): 185
- Battery running time (min): 35
- Cleaning performance per battery charge Approx. 105 m² = 35 windows
- Current type (V/Hz): 100 – 240 / 50 – 60
- Weight incl. battery (kg): 0.7
- Dimensions (L × W × H): 125 x 280 x 325 mm
- Lattice windows
- All smooth surfaces
- Glass tables
- Shower cabins