Drive with speed – fix with feeling.
This product is available at Sonee Hardware Professional.
Protects your health
Recommended by doctors and therapists at German Campaign for Healthier Backs.
Offers you full protection
slimBits tested at 10,000 V AC and approved for 1,000 V AC.
Increases your speed
Twice as fast thanks to a 3-step process.
Increases your control
Fixing by hand with a deft touch.
Anyone who spends much of the day fastening screws knows how much time it takes and the considerable strain it causes to wrists for long periods of time. With the world’s first e-screwdriver speedE® by Wiha, such problems become a thing of the past once and for all. With the speedE®, you fasten screws twice as fast as with a conventional screwdriver and still have full control over the tightening force thanks to the material protection function. On reaching 0.4 Nm, power-assisted fastening switches off automatically to protect the material and users can finish fastening carefully by hand.
At least 800 screws can be fastened with its standard 18500 batteries when charged. It can also handle numerous different screw profiles when used in combination with Wiha slimBits. As a VDE- and IEC-certified product, the e-screwdriver is approved for use on live parts up to 1,000 V AC and offers electricians full protection during their daily work.
Ideal tool for all screw-fastening tasks, such as: power socket installation, work in switch cabinets, industrial maintenance and installation, motorised equipment maintenance and repair, household appliances and white goods, window and door installation, heating, air conditioning and plumbing installation, and bicycle, motorcycle and lawnmower repairs. It is also perfectly suited for furniture assembly, repairs and other fastening tasks related to hobbies in the home.
- 1x E-screwdriver handle speedE®
- 1x Bit slimBit electric , Slotted: 3,5 , Bit length: 75
- 1x Bit slimBit electric , Slotted: 5,5 , Bit length: 75
- 1x Bit slimBit electric , Phillips: PH1 , Bit length: 75
- 1x Bit slimBit electric , Phillips: PH2 , Bit length: 75
- 1x Bit slimBit electric , Pozidriv PlusMinus: SL/PZ1 , Bit length: 75
- 1x Bit slimBit electric , Pozidriv PlusMinus: SL/PZ2 , Bit length: 75
- 1x L-BOXX Mini for speedE®
- 1x Battery set, 18500 Li-ion , Weight: 75
- 1x Charger for 18500 Li-ion batteries , Weight: 285
- 1x Operating instructions for speedE®