Safer than solenoid testers and fully compliant with NFPA 70E*, the T+Pro helps electricians and technicians work safer by indicating the presence of voltage even when the batteries are dead due to its solid-state design. Additional functionality such as a GFCI trip, easy to read LCD screen, resistance measurement up to 9.99 kOhms and a flashlight make the T+Pro the first voltage tester that electricians reach for.
Detect live voltage even when the batteries are dead
- Not only shows the presence of voltage but indicates the level even when the batteries are dead
- Fully compliant with NFPA 70E*
3 forms of AC/DC voltage indication: light, sound, and vibration for added user protection
- Three voltage indications ensure that the user will be alerted to the presence of voltage even in dark or noisy environments.
- The audible indication can be optionally disabled at the push of a button
Backlit LCD display and hold function for easier viewing in hard-to-test areas
- A bright backlit display allows for easy voltage or resistance readings in dark environments
- An included HOLD function will freeze the display for even easier reading
Key safety features
- Solid-state tester design will detect voltage even when the batteries are dead
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
- Complies with NFPA 70E*
- CSA Approved