This policy sets out details of the delivery service we provide for your online purchases. If you require assistance or have any questions, please contact us on our hotline 3306 300.
WHERE WE DELIVER
- We provide free delivery service to all addresses within Male’ & Hulhumale’ City.
- In addition, we do delivery of goods up to Jetty/boat. Note that we do not engage in loading goods to boat.
- In cases where the goods are requested to be delivered to a vessel, details should be filled in ‘Delivery address’ fields provided at check out.
- Customer can choose to pick up most items at Sonee Hardware – Janavaree Magu, please select ‘Pick up’ from delivery option at check-out
HOW AND WHEN WE DELIVER
- All deliveries are carried out between 10.00am to 10.00pm Saturday to Thursday.
- Deliveries are carried out within 48 hours of purchase.
- Orders received on a Friday or public holiday; delivery will be processed on the following business day.
- Delivery timings are subject to change depending on the items and the working hours. In such cases, recipient would be notified.
- Packages will be delivered up to ground floor where building does not have a lift.
- If the package does not fit in the lift, delivery will only be made to the ground floor.
- Customers are required to ensure delivery location is free from obstructions and is otherwise in a clean and tidy state in order to prevent delivery delays.
- Sonee Hardware will not be responsible for any late delivery or failure to deliver due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
ACCEPTANCE OF DELIVERY
- All deliveries require a signature upon receipt of goods. Anyone who signs for the delivery at the delivery address shall be presumed authorized to act as recipient for the goods delivered.
- Before goods are dispatched, delivery personal shall contact the specified recipient via a phone call to re-confirm the address and availability of the recipient at the delivery address.
- SONEE HARDWARE shall not be responsible for the damage or loss of any product once delivery has been confirmed either by the original recipient or by a third-party recipient (nominee by the original recipient).
PICK UP FROM STORE
Customer can choose to collect items from our store:
- Before placing order, select the “Pickup from Store” button from delivery options on the checkout page.
- Items will be ready for pick up within 6 Hours from the order confirmation time during the operating hours.
- Items are to be collected from our outlet, Sonee Hardware Janavaree Magu.
- To collect the items, you will need to bring the Sales Order number and National Identity Card.
We hope you will be happy with your purchase. However, in the unlikely event if you are unsatisfied with the purchase or received incorrect, damaged item, you can request for a return, replacement or an exchange.
Exchanges can only be made for goods of equal value, or as part payment for higher valued goods. In case of higher value, you will be invoiced for the balance amount. No partial refund will be given and therefore exchanges for a lower priced item(s) are not permitted.
How to return:
- If the product received is damaged, then bring it to the notice of the delivery personnel immediately at the time of delivery or when picking up the items from our outlet.
- In case of defective items, you may return within 48 hours of delivery in their original packaging. We shall not accept any good(s) used or not in the condition in which it was delivered.
To request a return or refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our hotline 3306 300 and provide description of the items you would like to return, invoice number or delivery note number and the reason for return in your email. We shall not accept returns without a valid proof of purchase that is either original invoice or delivery note.