DELIVERY POLICY (During COVID-19 lockdown)
This policy sets out details of the delivery service we provide for your online purchases. If you require assistance or have any questions, please contact us on our Delivery Hotline 3306318, 3306300.
WHERE WE DELIVER
- We provide free delivery service to all addresses within Male’ and Hulhumale’ City.
- In addition, we do delivery of goods up to Jetty/boat. Note that we do not engage in loading goods to boat.
- In cases where the goods are requested to be delivered to a vessel, details should be filled in ‘Delivery address’ fields provided at check out.
- Online Order pick-up option is NOT available during this time.
HOW AND WHEN WE DELIVER
- Deliveries are carried out within 48 hours of purchase.
- All deliveries are carried out between 10.00am to 3.00pm Saturday to Thursday.
- Orders received on a Friday or public holiday; delivery will be processed on the following business day.
- Delivery timings are subject to change depending on the items and the working hours. In such cases, recipient would be notified.
- During this period, packages will be delivered to ground floor.
- Our staff will not enter any building under any circumstances.
- Sonee Hardware will not be responsible for any late delivery or failure to deliver due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- All deliveries will be made in accordance to the safety & precautional measures advised by HPA.
ACCEPTANCE OF DELIVERY
- No delivery notes will require signatures and should be acknowledged via sms, viber, whatsapp or email.
- Before goods are dispatched, delivery personal shall contact the specified recipient via a phone call to re-confirm the address and availability of the recipient at the delivery address.
- SONEE HARDWARE shall not be responsible for the damage or loss of any product once delivery has been confirmed either by the original recipient or by a third-party recipient (nominee by the original recipient).
- No goods return will be accepted during the lockdown period.
- No technical assistance will be provided physically during lock down period.
For refunds please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our hotline 3306 318 and provide description of the items you would like to return, invoice or bill number and the reason for return in your email.