Fluke T+Pro Electrical Tester
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Detect live voltage even when the batteries are dead
- 3 forms of AC/DC voltage indication: light, sound, and vibration for added user protection and convenience
- Backlit LCD display and hold function for easier viewing in hard-to-test areas
Safer than solenoid testers and fully compliant with NFPA 70E*, the T Pro helps electricians and technicians work safer by indicating the presence of voltage even when the batteries are dead due to its solid-state design. Additional functionality such as a GFCI trip, easy to read LCD screen, resistance measurement up to 9.99 kOhms and a flashlight make the T Pro the first voltage tester that electricians reach for.
Detect live voltage even when the batteries are dead
- Not only shows the presence of voltage but indicates the level even when the batteries are dead
- Fully compliant with NFPA 70E*
3 forms of AC/DC voltage indication: light, sound, and vibration for added user protection
- Three voltage indications ensure that the user will be alerted to the presence of voltage even in dark or noisy environments.
- The audible indication can be optionally disabled at the push of a button
Backlit LCD display and hold function for easier viewing in hard-to-test areas
- A bright backlit display allows for easy voltage or resistance readings in dark environments
- An included HOLD function will freeze the display for even easier reading
Key safety features
- Solid-state tester design will detect voltage even when the batteries are dead
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
- Complies with NFPA 70E*
- CSA Approved
Item no. 529099
Returns & Refunds policy: We hope you will be happy with your purchase. However, in the unlikely event if you are unsatisfied with the purchase or received incorrect, damaged item, you can request for a return, replacement or an exchange.
Exchanges can only be made for goods of equal value, or as part payment for higher valued goods. In case of higher value, you will be invoiced for the balance amount. No partial refund will be given and therefore exchanges for a lower priced item(s) are not permitted.
How to return: In case of defective items, you may return within 48 hours of delivery in their original packaging. We shall not accept any good(s) used or not in the condition in which it was delivered.
Deliveries: We provide delivery service to all addresses within Male’ and Hulhumale’ City.
All orders over MVR 300 qualify for free delivery, while orders under MVR 300 are subject to a MVR 50 delivery fee.
In addition, we do delivery of goods up to Jetty/boat.
Note that we do not engage in loading goods to boat.
Deliveries are carried out within 48 hours of purchase.